If you're having any trouble with the up/down motion of your cart the following steps can be followed to reset the motor.
Make sure you unplug the cart from the wall before performing the following steps.
- Unplug the cord from the M1 port. The control should click a
- Wait a few seconds and plug the cord back into the M1 port.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall. Again, a few audible
clicks should be heard (usually 2 clicks a pause and 4 more clicks).
- Wait 5 – 10 seconds and press the down arrow on the cart
- The cart should lower very slowly.
- Hold the down button until the cart reaches the bottom most
position. You will hear the control box click again.
- At this point the cart should return to raising and lowering
at normal speed.