How To - Project a 23" system to a Larger TV
- Power on the iN2L.
- Plug your HDMI cord into the HDMI OUT port on the iN2L computer.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cord into the TV/Projector in any open HDMI port.
- Use the TV’s remote to change the input or source to the HDMI port you’ve plugged the HDMI cord into.
- On the iN2L keyboard, press the Windows Key + P and choose Duplicate.
Ensure you’re using the OUT port; you want to put the iN2L image OUT to a different screen.
If the image on the TV appears distorted, ensure the display settings on iN2L are correct:
- Close out of iN2L by clicking Exit in the top right corner.
- Right click the desktop and choose Display Settings.
- Ensure the zoom is at 100% and the display resolution is 1920 x 1080.
ViewSonic – How to Turn off Energy Star Mode
ViewSonic – How to Turn off Energy Star Mode On the remote press input 991, this will bring up the debug menu. Click on Player Setting. Then click on Embd Player and turn it on. The screen will automatically restart. Once the TV turns back on press ...
Can be accessed directly from any web browser: www.saltboxtv.com Tech support: 212-464-7505 x702
Eclipse - Idle Timer
When the Idle Timer is reached a notification asking if the system is being used will be presented.
Klein Battery Pack
There is an optional battery pack which customers can purchase for their iN2L system. The Klein KTB5 portable power station Click here for information and troubleshooting